ColdSwing is a true cold storage door with a full perimeter, front to back, thermal break for cooler box applications.
- 2007 EISA and EPCA compliant
- 3.5" thick R25 foamed-in-place insulation
- Full radius metal nose and integrated jamb guard for added impact protection
- True thermal break around the panel perimeter
- Dual perimeter blade gaskets mounted on door with no hard-to-seal panel cutouts
- Heat reflective, sealed, argon gas-filled, tempered safety glass window
Unlike traditional traffic doors that have simply added panel thickness, ColdSwing is an excellent visual and performance match to the look and feel of typical cold storage doors.
The non-CFC polyurethane core is foamed-in-place to ensure a complete bond and provide thermal separation.
Dual perimeter gaskets manage air infiltration without hard-to-seal hinge and jamb cutouts.
Standard kick or impact plates provide strategic shielding and protect the door panel from constant, abusive traffic.
A traditional triple-pane, cold storage vision panel is standard.
Hinges come pre-installed on the jamb angle of an included three piece frame which is equipped with its own built-in thermal break.
Installation is as simple as standing the door up in the opening and fastening it